Who is suitable for our web service?
This service serves you best if you have a business that you want to advertise and promote online; running an educational or personal project or just a wedding or family photo album, we can help. For business purpose then its best suited from start-up to medium sized business. We have other services to offer some of our larger businesses and eCommerce clients.
What are you buying?
Having a website is crucial for any business nowadays, the mass increase of Smartphone users has made it standard for people to search online for businesses and services anytime, anyplace. You’re buying a professional bespoke website, custom edited for your business. A fully responsive design that automatically adjusts to fit any screen size mobile, tablet and desktop. This design gives any business a professional online look. Your new website will include up to 8 layers and there is no limit on how much info you want to display. A shopping cart or Appointments booking system can also be installed if you need an online shop or somewhere to accept bookings, payments and more (with extra cost).
How does the process work?
It’s a simple process for us here to build your site
- Order – Place your order through eBay
- Ideas – We will contact you via email or phone to discuss your needs, layout, colours and ideas.
- Set-up – Your WordPress site will be live & set-up on our server within 24hours.
- Design – We will be designing the landing page as a concept for you approval.
- Revise – After you initial feedback we will make amendments to your design, if you asked for any.
- Develop – Once the initial layout and design approved, we will make it functional throughout the site.
- Content – We will leave dummy text placement where you will be able to send us the appropriate content or update it yourself.
Note: You can look at the website live whilst it’s been built and send us comments or short changes.
What do we need from you?
All the content you provide us needs to be in the following formats:
- Content text: MS Word or Notepad (.docx, .txt)
- Images: Original digital version in High resolution (.jpg, .png, .ai, .psd)
- Videos: In 720dpi, 480dpi, YouTube link (.mp4)
- Domain name suggestions (if required)
- We may make few suggestions as it will be very important in the long run (SEO purpose),
- Your Logo,
- Any Images you would like to include,
- Text you would like to include on the page(s) (1 email or Word document per page),
- Your email address listed on an email (Note that forms may use some of the email accounts),
- Number of administrators listed on an email (Up to 3 – WordPress) for the backend logins,
- We will need their First name, Surname, Nickname, email address – The initial password will be automatically generated but can be reset.