One of the most fundamental aspects of Internet marketing is Search Engine Optimization or SEO. On-page SEO helps search engines understand your website better, to gauge if your content would be relevant to people seeking for information about anything online using a set of keywords.
List of the on page SEO tasks executed for your site to grow:
Manual Organic SEO with Keywords
- 32 Keywords,
- Keywords analysis,
- Competition level.
On Page SEO:
- 8 Pages optimised,
- Meta Tags,
- Heading Tags,
- ALT images check,
- Back-Links structure and strength.
Off page SEO for a single page website
- Google Analytics Set-up
- 3 x Google Analytics Goal,
- 1 x Weekly Visitors Report,
- 1 x Weekly Conversion Report,
- Monthly Page Rank Report ,
- Analysis (On a specific date),
- Sitemap creation,
- RSS Feeds,
- DMOZ registration,
- 1 x Initial Meeting
- 1 x Consultation
As an option we provide SEO content for optimised pages (£159).
- 4 x Key phrases within content
- Up to 150 words per paragraph (incl. H Tags, Strong text and Links)
- Web content generated with keywords
- Turn around within 8 working days